Jay’s Vehicle Wash is our go-to car wash shampoo when detailing the cars in the Garage. Its high foaming formula helps to lift scratch causing dirt & road grime safely away from the paints surface. The non-stripping formulation makes Vehicle Wash an excellent choice for vehicles with wax, sealant or coatings already applied as it will leave the protection in tact while rinsing cleanly.
An ideal soap for those of you using a foam gun, or a pressure wash & foam cannon combination! Vehicle Wash can also be used in direct sunlight without fear of dreaded water spots forming. Blended with a unique mixture of lubricants & surfactants (cleaning agents), this car wash shampoo is sure to help your next auto detailing job go as smoothly as possible!
Directions for use with 5 gallon bucket:
1. Add 2-4 ounces of soap to an empty bucket. Spray a pressurized blast of water to fill the bucket and produce loads of luxurious suds.
2. Wash car or truck with your normal wash routine.
Directions for use with a foam gun or foam cannon setup:
1. Fill the water/soap reservoir with clean water until almost full. Note if there are any fill lines printed on the bottle.
2. Add 2-4 ounces of soap to the water/soap reservoir.
3. Attach to foam gun/cannon and use per manufacturer's instructions.
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act 2017 (CA-RTK)
|Name of Substance||CAS No||Functionality||Authoritative Lists|
|water||7732-18-5||carrier fluid / dissolver|
|(2-hydroxyethyl)ammonium mercaptoacetate||126-97-6||metal cleaner|
.omega.-hydroxy-, branched and linear)
|cocoalkylmethyl polyoxyethylene ammonium
|sodium gluconate||527-07-1||chelate / sequestrant|
|xanthan gum||11138-66-2||viscosity modifier|
|benzyl benzoate||120-51-4||fragrance||EU Fragrance Allergens|
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) can be downloaded from our website. Note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure than CA-RTK. Therefore, the information contained in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.