Interior Detailer Wipes
- Pre-moistened with our best-selling Interior Detailer formula
- Clean & protect sensitive interior surfaces with one easy step
- Safe for use on ALL interior surfaces
- Leaves behind a like-new, non-greasy finish
- Blended with UV Inhibitors to guard against the harmful effects of the sun
- 30 Premium Wipes (8 in. x 7 in.)
Interior Detailer Wipes are a quick, easy, and convenient way to clean, restore & protect the interior surfaces of your car or truck. From dashboards to door panels, seats, consoles, navigation screens, and more, Jay’s new Interior Detailer Wipes make cleaning on the go a breeze!
Jay's Interior Detailer Wipes are pre-saturated with a gentle cleansing formula specifically designed for truck & car interior cleaning. Great for cleaning leather, vinyl, plastic & even sensitive LCD or navigation screens. Blended with special UV inhibitors, our Interior Detailer WIpes help to guard against the harmful effects of the sun. Leaves behind a factory-fresh, non-greasy finish that repels dust for weeks to come!
The ideal detailing wipes for cleaning various interior surfaces including leather, vinyl, & plastic. Safe for use on LCD & navigation screens.
1. Pull up & tear away a wipe to use.
2. Wipe the desired area to be cleaned.
3. Fold and/or flip the towelette to a clean side as you continue to work.
4. If necessary, buff away excess product with a soft, clean microfiber towel.
5. Snap lid securely shut between uses to prevent moisture loss. Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight.
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act 2017 (CA-RTK)
Name of Substance CAS No Functionality water 7732-18-5 carrier fluid / dissolver polydimethylsiloxane 63148-62-9 shine agent silicone emulsion not available shine agent tetrasodium N,N-bis(carboxylatomethyl)-Lglutamate 51981-21-6 chelate / sequestrant hydroxypropylheptamethyltrisiloxane,ethoxylated,
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) can be downloaded from our website. Note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure than CA-RTK. Therefore, the information contained in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.