Our awesome employees are second only to our loyal customers. Our team is behind the scenes every day, pushing our business and products to go the extra mile. We’re looking for more people passionate about cars to join their ranks.
A LITTLE ABOUT JLG AVC
We set out to create & develop superior detail supplies that are easy to use, and perform when needed most -- products that would stand up to all the rigors we could throw at them. Two years and a few more compromise-free products later, we’re one of the fastest growing brands in the automotive appearance industry. We are in a rare position where we get to leverage an established automotive brand, yet be agile enough to build and shape this young organization every day.
We’re headquartered in Orange County, California, which is the mecca for the automotive community. Sunshine year round, mountain roads, beautiful beaches, speed shops abound, and a culture crazy about cars are only a few reasons that make this area such a great place to be for an emerging car care brand.
- Always be around the ball
- No one succeeds alone
- Continually strive for improvement
- Be authentic and innovative
- Be responsive, responsible and go the extra mile
- Act with a sense of urgency
JAY LENO’S GARAGE – ADVANCED VEHICLE CARE
Location:Placentia, CA 92870
Job Title:Media Production Specialist
Reports to:Marketing Director
Rate/Hours:Hourly, 40 hours per week
Jay Leno’s Garage – Advanced Vehicle Care is looking for a talented, well rounded, and experienced individual proficient in media production to provide professional content for use in marketing campaigns and product line development. This role would support the efforts of the Marketing Director in the creation, processing, and maintenance of internal digital assets such as new/updated product photos, application instructions, demo videos, printed marketing collateral, internal materials, and more. The Marketing & Media Production Specialist will assist the Marketing Director with completing tasks quickly and efficiently to achieve all marketing team goals. Goals include boosting the overall capability and efficiency of the marketing department and allowing for expansion of marketing efforts both domestically and internationally in order to grow market share and increase sales revenue.
Video Production– Must be able to plan, execute, and process professional level video content for YouTube, Vimeo, and social media platforms. Must possess excellent video editing and processing skills and demonstrate proficiency with DSLR video and GoPro camera systems. The bar is high, we’re going for it. If you want to shoot unique & exotic cars and build a brand doing it – you’re going to have fun.
Photography– Must be able to capture and process professional level photos in both studio, location, and live event settings. Must possess excellent post-capture processing skills and demonstrate proficiency with DSLR camera systems. You know what to look for, get the shots right the first round, and add creative flair.
Marketing Coordination– You will share in event planning, ad creation, sponsorship handling, material creation, maintaining product guides and the product pages on our website. We have a wealth of products – hundreds deep – that will always need attention.
DUTIES & JOB REQUIREMENTS
Video Production (film, catalog, & process)
- Product Demo Videos (assist with filming and processing)
- Event Videos (in-house & on-location)
- & Internal-Use Videos
- Editing of customer supplied footage into clips for social media
Photography Production (capture, catalog & process)
- New/Updated Product Photos for website, catalog, ads, etc.
- Product Development Photos (supporting R&D and Engineering)
- Application Photos (to be used in Install Guides & Blog Posts)
- Social Media Content
- Event Coverage (Open House, meets, shows, etc)
Event Planning & Coordination
- Assist with the planning and coordination of all events including both internally-hosted events as well as participation in external events
- Coordinate transportation, accommodations, meals, etc.
- Collaborate with Managers to prepare products and/or displays
Internal Document Creation/Maintenance
- Create and update product Application Guides & Blog Posts
- Assist the Marketing Director in the maintenance of internal forms and documents
Assist in the maintenance and consistency of Jay Leno’s Garage website content
Support the department heads and aid in the creation/delivery of on-demand content
Assist in the production of printed marketing materials (ie: printing postcards, catalogs, decals, etc)
Assist Marketing Director with miscellaneous marketing tasks in real-time
Maintaining file structure and cleanliness of all content on JLG shared drives
- Mail Chimp Email Platform
- Shopify Web Platform
- Project management experience
Software Proficiency Desired
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Bridge
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Audition
- Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Analytics
- Google Apps / G Suite
- Improve the quality of our product threads / development threads on blog posts
- Improve the quality and amount of product videos
- Increase photo and video content available for detailing enthusiasts and wholesalers worldwide to use
- Increase the availability and quality of Application Guides
- Increase overall efficiency of Marketing Department resulting in higher output and increased effectiveness
SALARY- Compensation commensurate with experience
HOURS:Monday through Friday 8am-5pm, 1 hour lunch break, weekends as needed
- Yes, you’ll get to meet Jay and experience his collection in all its glory
GEAR – camera gear can be provided with special consideration given to candidates intending to utilize their own gear
- We're extremely professional, but like to have fun. There is never a boring day here.
If interested in this position, please submit your information and resume below.