JetBlack Shine & Tire Coating
JetBlack Shine & Tire Coating from Jay Leno’s Garage is a high-tech coating that provides instant, water-resistant shine to your vehicle’s tires. Our state-of-the-art formula levels evenly to prevent streaking, then bonds to the surface providing weeks of long-lasting gloss & protection!
- Nourish, shine & protect tire surfaces
- Create a tough, protective barrier that lasts weeks
- Formulated with synthetic resin technology
- A high-tech coating that delivers instant shine
- Outshine everyone at the next car show
Looking to add a soaking wet shine to your tires? This premium formula is Jay’s highest gloss tire shine! Blended with synthetic resin technology, this aerosol tire coating delivers unbelievable depth and amazing shine plus it bonds to the tire surface for a long-lasting finish. Protect your precious tires from browning, fading, and cracking over time.
The self-leveling formula dries quickly to help reduce streaking and flinging. So if you’re looking for an easy-to-use tire coating that provides a brilliant, wet shine to your tires, JetBlack Shine & Tire Coating is for you!
For best results, apply to a tire surface that has been thoroughly cleaned of any previous dressing applications. Applying to a tire that hasn't been properly cleaned can decrease the wash-off resistance capabilities.
1. Thoroughly clean the rubber surface and dry completely.
2. Holding can 6-8 in. away, mist directly onto the tire sidewall in thin, even coats.
3. Wipe away any overspray with a clean microfiber towel.
4. Allow to air dry for a high-gloss finish, or wipe away excess product for a more natural finish.
5. Step back and enjoy the shine!
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act 2017 (CA-RTK)
Name of Substance CAS No PEL TLV 1,1 DIFLUOROETHANE (HFC 152a) 75-37-6 None Established None Established ACETONE 67-64-1 TWA 1000 ppm TWA 750 ppm STEL 1000 ppm D-LIMONENE DISTILLATE 5989-27-5 None Established None Established HEPTANE 142-82-5 400 ppm 400 ppm METHYL ACETATE 79-20-9 200 ppm 200 ppm POLYDIMETHYLSILOXANE FLUID 63148-62-9 None Established None Established
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) can be downloaded from our website. Note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure than CA-RTK. Therefore, the information contained in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.