MTM Hydro Foam Cannon Kit
The MTM Hydro Foam Cannon Kit – Create thick, clinging foam with a cannon that is designed to work with a wide range of pressure washer designs.
- Give your car, truck or motorcycle the best wash it’s ever had
- Helps to safely wash without leaving scratches or swirls
- Cover your vehicle in thick, luxurious foam
- Great for large vehicle with hard to reach upper sections
- Achieve professional detailing results at home
Cut through tough dirt & stubborn road grime with ease. The MTM Hydro Foam Cannon features an adjustable nozzle & fan blades that allow for versatile cleaning. The top mixture adjustment knob allows for fine tuning of how much soap is drawn through the cannon.
All Leno's Garage wash soaps are formulated to produce loads of foam and are ideal for use in a foam cannon setup.
Made with high quality, solid brass components to help guard against corrosion & provide years of reliable performance.
The MTM Hydro Foam Gun works with gas or electric pressure washers from 500 – 4,000 PSI. Never exceed 4,000 PSI with any foam cannon. Minimum gallon per minute (GPM) rating is 1.8; we suggest using a 2.0 GPM rated pressure washer, do not exceed 5.3 GPM.
Always follow manufacturer's instruction for operating your pressure washer. Use safety gear like gloves & goggles.
A pressure washer's cleaning power is measured by a PSI (pounds per square inch) and GPM (gallons per minute) rating.
PSI: Pounds per square inch measures the pressure, or cleaning force, of water created through the pressure washer. Use the PSI rating to help you determine how powerful the water stream will be.
GPM: Gallons per minute measures the volume of water delivered through the pressure washer. This number will help you determine how fast the pressure washer will clean, and how effectively it will rinse away soap or debris.
1. Unscrew reservoir from the foam cannon lance
2. Fill reservoir with water, but leave enough room to add 2 - 4 oz. of your desired wash shampoo. Shake well to incorporate.
3. Rinse car, truck or motorcycle to remove loose dirt & debris
4. Attach the foam cannon to your pressure washer, then cover the vehicle in thick car wash foam.
5. Proceed with 2-bucket wash method, then rinse & dry the vehicle.
The MTM Hydro Foam Gun works with and gas or electric pressure washer from 500 – 4,000 PSI. Never exceed 4,000 PSI with any foam cannon. Minimum gallon per minute (GPM) rating is 1.8; we suggest using a 2.0 GPM rated pressure washer, do not exceed 5.3 GPM. This unit ships with a 1.25 mm orifice installed, but the kit also contains a 1.1mm orifice for low volume machines.
• 1.1 mm orifice – ideal for low volume (1.4 to 2.4 GPM) pressure washers
• 1.25 mm orifice (installed from factory) – ideal for 2.0 to 5.3 GPM pressure washers
Kit also contains the following items:
• M407 Spray Gun
• ¼” plug coupler for connecting to M407 Spray Gun, or existing pressure washer wand
• Brass Quick Connect coupler for the M407 Spray Gun
• M22 screw coupler for connecting the M407 Spray Gun to the pressure washer hose. Note: Greenworks, AR, Ryobi, and/or Sunjoe pressure washers may require an M22 15 mm adapter to connect their high pressure hose to the M407 Spray Gun.
• Roll of Teflon tape