Leno’s Garage Tire Shine is a sprayable, water-based dressing that provides a high gloss finish to all rubber & plastic surfaces.
- High gloss, no sling formulation
- Water-based technology guards against browning, aging & fading
- UV inhibitors guard against harmful effects of the sun
- Achieve a deep black, brand new shine
- Spreads evenly with any foam applicator
Jay’s Tire Shine has been developed to quickly & easily deliver a deep, lustrous shine to your vehicle’s tire & trim surfaces. The water-based formula helps guard against premature aging & fading caused by harmful UV rays. Blended with gloss enhancers that penetrate deep into the rubber surface and provide long lasting shine even through the toughest road conditions.
Spray directly onto the tire sidewall, or apply with a foam applicator sponge, then allow 30-60 seconds for the dressing to bond to the surface. This will help prevent against the dreaded sling and ensure that Tire Shine stays where you intended it to!
The finishing touch for any detailing job.
1. For a super wet looking finish, spray Tire Shine directly on to the tire sidewall or trim piece.
2. We suggest "leveling out" or distributing the dressing with a foam applicator or sponge. This will help with any potential pooling in the nooks of the tire pattern.
3. For a more subtle, less shiny finish spray Tire Shine on to a foam applicator first, then apply to the tire or trim surface.
4. Allow 5-10 minutes for dressing to dry & set. This will help avoid the Tire Shine from slinging onto the sides of your vehicle.
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act 2017 (CA-RTK)
|Name of Substance
||carrier fluid / dissolver
|Hydrocarbons, C13-C18, n-alkanes,
isoalkanes, cyclics, < 2% aromatics
||CDC 4th National Exposure Report
CECBP - Priority Chemicals
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) can be downloaded from our website. Note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure than CA-RTK. Therefore, the information contained in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.