Clean on the go with Eco Wash from Jay Leno’s Garage! Created with a unique blend of emulsifiers, surfactants (cleaning agents), as well as high tech paint sealants, Eco Wash is designed to be a car wash in a bottle.
“How’s it differ from Quick Detailer” you ask? Detailing sprays are designed to enhance gloss. Eco Wash is formulated to safely clean painted surfaces without leaving dreaded scratches & swirl marks behind. Great for use on paint, clear coat, trim, glass, wheels & even chrome!
Always wash your car or truck in a shaded area, and ensure the surface is cool to the touch. We suggest using with a waffle weave, or high-pile microfiber towel. These types of towels will help lift and trap dirt up and away from the surface.
1. Work small areas at a time.
2. Spray Eco Wash liberally onto the surface. Allow a 30 - 60 seconds for the solution to emulsify (break down) dirt, dust & road grime.
3. Using a clean side of your microfiber towel, wipe in a single direction and lift away dirt. When using a waterless wash it is important to avoid swirling motions, this can drive dirt particles into the surface and cause scratches or swirls.
4. Continuously shift/flip your towel to a clean section as you're wiping away dirt & grime in different sections.
5. Once the surface is free of dirt & debris, use a second, clean microfiber towel to buff the surface to a beautiful shine.
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act 2017 (CA-RTK)
|Name of Substance||CAS No||Functionality||Authoritative Lists|
|water||7732-18-5||carrier fluid / dissolver|
|Fatty acids, coco, reaction products with diethylenetriamine
and soya fatty acids, ethoxylated,
|d-limonene||5989-27-5||fragrance||EU Fragrance Allergens|
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) can be downloaded from our website. Note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure than CA-RTK. Therefore, the information contained in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.