The soft, supple finish of Jay’s Leather Conditioner is now available in a convenient, easy-to-use, disposable wipe.
- Pre-moistened with our customer-favorite Leather Conditioner formula
- Quickly nourish & moisturize
- Great for protecting natural, new OEM, and synthetic leather surfaces
- Help prevent premature aging and cracking
- Infused with UV inhibitors
- 30 Premium Wipes (8 in. x 7 in.)
Quickly nourish, condition, and protect all types of leather finishes. The new, handy, user-friendly wipes make caring for your leather on the go a breeze! Great for use on most common OEM leather surfaces. Safe for use with all colors. Avoid applying to alcantara as well as open-cell, aniline leathers like raw cowhide.
There are few things more enjoyable than the look, feel, and most importantly, the smell of brand-new leather. The best way to preserve that luxurious leather experience is with proper care & maintenance. Without it, your leather interior can quickly begin to fade, degrade and even crack.
Prior to conditioning your leather, make sure and clean it with a formula specifically designed for the task. Once all the dirt & grime has been lifted away, restore your leather’s natural look & feel with Jay’s extra-soft conditioner wipes. It finishes with a sheen that won't change the texture or color.
Jay Leno's Garage Leather Conditioner wipes preserve the soft, supple feel of your leather finishes. Use in the car, at home, or in the office.
Use only as directed. Please refer to vehicle and equipment owner's manuals for specific surface care instructions
1. Pull up & tear away a wipe to use.
2. Wipe the desired area to be moisturized.
3. Fold and/or flip the towelette to a clean side as you continue to work.
4. If necessary, buff away excess product with a soft, clean microfiber towel.
5. Snap lid securely shut between uses to prevent moisture loss. Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight.
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act 2017 (CA-RTK)
|Name of Substance
||chelate / sequestrant
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) can be downloaded from our website. Note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure than CA-RTK. Therefore, the information contained in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.