Jay’s Leather Cleaner is designed to gently lift away dirt, residue, grease, denim transfer, body oils, and stains from natural leather, new OEM sealed leather, and synthetic leather alternatives.
- Safely clean sensitive leather surfaces
- Helps to preserve strength, durability & appearance
- Penetrates deeply to lift stubborn stains
- Great for cleaning natural, new OEM, synthetic & patent leather surfaces
Properly treated leather should have a soft, supple, satin finish. Unless it’s patent, leather shouldn’t be shiny or slick. Build up from body oils, dirt & other types of grime tend to give leather a glossy appearance. Jay’s Leather Cleaner gently lifts these embedded contaminants from deep within the pores of the material yet still retains the natural durability of the leather.
Leather is a wonderful material, but it can be more delicate when compared to vinyl or cloth. UV rays, dirt & contaminants can wreak havoc and cause leather to wear prematurely. The easiest way you can combat that degradation is with frequent maintenance & care. Regular cleanings followed by a leather conditioner application will help ensure your leather interior provides enjoyment for the many miles to come!
Always test an inconspicuous area before use to ensure colorfastness.
1. For light-duty cleaning, spray Leather Cleaner onto a clean microfiber towel.
2. Gently scrub area to be cleaned.
3. Wipe away residue with a clean microfiber towel.
4. For stubborn stains, spray Leather Cleaner directly onto desired surface. Repeat steps 2 & 3.
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act 2017 (CA-RTK)
|Name of Substance
||carrier fluid / dissolver
||chelate / sequestrant
|benzotriazole polymer mixture UV Absorber
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) can be downloaded from our website. Note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure than CA-RTK. Therefore, the information contained in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.