All-Metal Polish from Jay Leno's Garage is a non-abrasive formula designed to clean, restore, polish & protect metal surfaces. Safe for use on brass, copper, aluminum, chrome, stainless, silver & gold.
- Create an amazing shine & luster
- Removes stains, oxidation, mineral deposits & tarnish
- Clean, restore & protect metal surfaces in one easy step
- Safe for use on brass, copper, aluminum, chrome, stainless, silver & gold
- Great for wheels, bumpers, exhaust tips, diamond plate & more!
Gone are the days of relying on harsh chemicals, solvents, or abrasives to clean and brighten metal surfaces. Restore a brilliant shine without leaving behind scratches, swirls, or micro-marring.
Use Jay's All-Metal Polish to restore a brilliant shine to your wheels, bumpers, diamond plate, exhaust tips, metal trim, radiator shrouds, and emblems. The advanced blend of cleaners work hard to clean staining, tarnish, oxidation, mineral deposits, and water spots from all types of metal.
Safe for use on all metal surfaces - aluminum, gold, brass, silver, copper, magnesium, diamond plate, and all types of uncoated metal wheels. The ultra-fine polish is even safe for sensitive jewelry finishes. Can be applied by hand or with a machine polisher to achieve the desired level of cut & polish.
Always work on a surface that is cool to the touch. When polishing metal, the type and texture of application material can play a critical role in the cutting ability of the polish as well as the final finish results.
Material - For heavily oxidized surfaces we suggest using a material like cotton terrycloth. For fine polishing work, rely on a softer material like microfiber.
1. Using the appropriate polishing material for the type and condition of the metal, apply a small amount of All-Metal Polish to the cloth then work into the surface in an overlapping, circular motion.
2. Using light to firm pressure, polish the surface until tarnish, stains, or oxidation is removed. It is common for the cloth to take on a dark black residue as the polish lifts contaminants.
3. Using a clean cloth or towel, remove the residual polish and buff the surface to a brilliant shine.
Pad Choice - For heavily oxidized surfaces, a wool cutting pad may be required. For light polishing, a soft foam pad is a great solution. When starting with a wool pad, follow-up polishing may be required to remove pad and/or hologram marks.
1. Apply a small amount of All-Metal Polish to the pad surface. Starting with a slow speed setting, spread the product over the area to be worked.
2. Adjust speed and pressure as needed, then work the polisher in even, overlapping passes.
3. Once you achieve the desired results, turn the polisher off and wipe the surface with a clean cloth or towel. Buff to a bright, brilliant shine.
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act 2017 (CA-RTK)
Name of Substance CAS No Functionality Petroleum Distillates (VP=0.01mmHg@20C)-Biodegradable 64742-47-8 Oleic Acid- Biodegradable 112-80-1 Aluminum Oxide (non-fibrous) 1344-28-1 Deionized Water 7732-18-5
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) can be downloaded from our website. Note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure than CA-RTK. Therefore, the information contained in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.