All Purpose Cleaner from Leno’s Garage is a versatile cleaning solution. Tough enough to cut through tough dirt, grease, road grime & oil while remaining gentle enough to remove tough stains from surfaces like fabric & carpet.
- Easily & effectively cleans any surface
- Heavy-duty formulation breaks down tough dirt & grime
- Versatile; clean wheels, tires, engine bays, under carriage, carpets, fabric, plastic & vinyl
- Dilute to clean delicate surfaces
- Remove stains & odors from upholstery
Use Jay’s All Purpose Cleaner at full strength for tough, grimy jobs. It can also be diluted to clean even delicate services like fabric & carpet. Versatile enough for any detailing job inside or out of your car or truck. The non-caustic formulation will remove dirt & grime without changing the touch, look & feel of plastics, metals, painted surfaces, carpet, cloth/fabric, & rubber surfaces.
Great for use on floor mats & mud flaps. Easily clean rocker panels, engine bays, exhaust tips, wheels, tires, & engine bays. Can be used with foam cannon or a foaming pump sprayer to achieve a deep cleaning lather.
Can be used in direct sunlight, but we suggest using in a shaded area when surface is cool to the touch. Pour a few ounces into a bucket of clean water to use as a brush soak solution. Use at full strength for heavy-duty cleaning. Dilute with clean or distilled water to clean sensitive surfaces.
1. For exterior surfaces, rinse with clean water first to remove loose dirt & debris.
2. Spray directly onto the surface to be cleaned. Let soak for a few moments to allow the formula to break down dirt & grime.
3. Scrub stubborn stains with a brush that is safe for use on the cleaning surface.
4. Rinse the area with clean water. If cleaning interior surfaces, blot dry with a microfiber or terry cloth towel.
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act 2017 (CA-RTK)
Name of Substance CAS No Functionality water 7732-18-5 carrier fluid / dissolver tetrasodium N,N-bis(carboxylatomethyl)-Lglutamate 51981-21-6 chelate / sequestrant sodium metasilicate, anhydrous 6834-92-0 cleaning agent
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) can be downloaded from our website. Note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure than CA-RTK. Therefore, the information contained in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.