Jay’s Leather Conditioner is a premium moisturizing crème formulated to nourish & protect even the most neglected leather surfaces.
- Protect & restore your leather’s soft, supple finish
- Blended with lanolin & beeswax
- Moisturizes without feeling oily or greasy
- Help prevent premature aging and cracking
- Protect against harmful UV rays
- Great for use on common leather surfaces
There are few things more enjoyable than the look, feel, and most importantly, the smell of brand-new leather. The best way to preserve that luxurious leather experience is with proper care & maintenance. Without it, your leather interior can quickly begin to fade, degrade and even crack.
Great for use on most common OEM leather surfaces. Avoid applying to Alcantara as well as open-cell, aniline leathers like raw cowhide.
Prior to conditioning your leather, make sure and clean it with a formula specifically designed for the task. Once all the dirt & grime has been lifted away, you can restore & nourish your leather’s natural look & feel with our premium conditioner. It finishes with a natural look & feel and won’t change the texture or color.
Always test an inconspicuous area before use to ensure colorfastness.
1. Apply to a freshly cleaned leather surface.
2. Apply a small amount of conditioner to an applicator pad. Massage into the leather surface.
3. Spread in a thin, even layer. Allow a few minutes for conditioner to penetrate.
4. Buff away any excess with a clean microfiber towel.
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act 2017 (CA-RTK)
|Name of Substance
||carrier fluid / dissolver
|Alcohols, C9-11 ethoxylated
||EU Fragrance Allergens
||pH adjusting agent
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) can be downloaded from our website. Note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure than CA-RTK. Therefore, the information contained in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.