A tire & trim dressing that is scientifically engineered to produce a deep, long-lasting shine on rubber, vinyl and plastic trim.
- Great for use on tires, rubber, vinyl & plastic trim
- Long-lasting, no-sling formulation
- Achieve that factory, like-new look on sun-faded plastic trim
- Provides durable UV protection
- Absorbs quickly for instant gloss & protection
Exposure to harmful UV rays and other environmental elements can fade, discolor or even destroy exterior trim & rubber surfaces. Jay’s Tire & Trim Care is a versatile, water-based dressing that is designed to restore the appearance of rubber, vinyl and sun-faded plastic. Blended with high performance UV inhibitors, Jay’s Tire & Trim Care will help guard these surfaces from further damage.
The premium formulation finishes dry to the touch and will not sling or run off the surface. Water-repelling properties help this dressing last through the toughest conditions & even multiple washes!
Great for use on tires, faded bumpers, lower rocker panels, door trim, weather stripping, mirror covers, weather stripping, moldings, cowls & more.
1. Thoroughly clean the surface to be dressed and allow to dry.
2. Apply a small amount of dressing to a sponge or applicator pad.
3. Spread the dressing onto the surface in a thin, even layer.
4. Buff off any excess with a clean microfiber towel.
5. Allow 5 - 10 minutes for dressing to cure.
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act 2017 (CA-RTK)
|Name of Substance
||carrier fluid / dissolver
|polyethylene oxide monoallyl ether
||pH adjusting agent
|Alcohols, C9-11 ethoxylated
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) can be downloaded from our website. Note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure than CA-RTK. Therefore, the information contained in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.