- Add ceramic protection to fabrics and textiles
- Help guard against spills & stains
- Repels water and other common liquids
- Features “Dry-Soft” technology
- Great for use on convertible tops, seats, carpets, & more
Fabric Shield forms a barrier that repels liquids, preventing them from penetrating and staining your cloth surfaces. This is especially useful for fabric convertible tops, interior textiles, carpets, and fabrics that are susceptible to spills or exposed to the elements. The hydrophobic layer causes liquids to bead up easily, without penetrating deeper into the fibers. So when accidents happen, clean-up can be quick and worry-free.
The dry soft formula evaporates quickly which allows Fabric Shield to protect and preserve without changing the look and feel of your cloth materials. Fabrics remain soft to the touch without becoming stiff or sticky.
In addition to repelling liquids and preventing stains, Fabric Shield helps guard against harmful UV rays and safeguard your vehicle from severe weather. Deliver long-lasting protection and help keep your car fresh and new for longer with Fabric Shield from Jay Leno’s Garage.
Add ceramic protection to seats, carpet, convertible tops, shoes, sneakers, couches, recliners & more! Be sure to work in a well-ventilated area. Clean fabric surfaces thoroughly & ensure the area to be treated is completely dry. Take precautions to avoid overspray. Test on an inconspicuous area to ensure desired results.
1. Work in a well-ventilated area.
2. Holding the bottle 6-12" from the surface, lightly mist fabric while moving bottle in a sweeping motion.
3. For best results, work Fabric Shield into the fibers with a soft-bristled brush using a cross-hatch pattern.
4. Allow surface to dry completely.
5. If desired, repeat steps 1-4 for maximum coverage. Surface should be safe for use after an hour of drying. Allow 24 hours for a full cure.
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act 2017 (CA-RTK)
Name of Substance CAS No. Functionality Authoritative Lists tert-butyl acetate 540-88-5 solvents octamethylcyclotetrasiloxane 556-67-2 solvents Canada PBiTs CECBP - Priority Chemicals EC PBTs proprietary mixed silicone resin not available resin menthol 89-78-1 fragrance
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) can be downloaded from our website. Note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure than CA-RTK. Therefore, the information contained in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.