Radiant is a revolutionary paint protection spray that simplifies the ceramic coating process. Achieve months of durable, water-beading protection without the cost of a professionally installed coating. The simple spray-on, wipe-off application means you can produce an ultra-slick, hydrophobic finish in just minutes.
Use Radiant as a standalone coating for 3-4 months of protection, or as a boost on top of a previously applied coating to help prolong the dirt-repelling effects. Ceramic coated paint cleans easier, shines brighter and repels road grime better when compared to traditional waxes & sealants.
Want to learn more about how ceramics stack up to conventional waxes & sealants? Check out our blog post on the topic here!
1. Surface should be clean of any previous wax or sealant applications. Radiant can be applied as a booster to existing ceramic coatings.
2. Make sure surface is cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight. Radiant can be applied while the vehicle is still wet after a wash & rinse, or after the vehicle has been dried. Using as a drying aid will extend working time and help to avoid streaks.
3. Working small sections at a time, mist the panel with Radiant. Use a clean microfiber towel to work the coating in and distribute evenly.
4. With a dry microfiber towel, buff Radiant to a beautiful shine.
5. Once finished with the entire vehicle, allow 30-60 minutes for Radiant to cure. Avoid getting the surface wet during the curing period.
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act 2017 (CA-RTK)
|Name of Substance||CAS No.||Functionality|
|Ethoxylated C11-15 seconday alcohols||68131-40-8||Surfactant|
|Aminoethylaminopropylmethylsiloxane/di-methylsiloxane copolymer||71750-79-3||Shine agent|
|Terpenes & Terpenoids, grapefruit oil||68917-32-8||Fragrance|
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) can be downloaded from our website. Note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure than CA-RTK. Therefore, the information contained in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
I wanted to move away from classic wax and find a ceramic coating. However, there are so many on the market, but there was one guy I knew I could trust. Mr. Car Guy himself, Jay Leno. I purchased the mystery bucket and a second bottle of Radiant. I put on a couple of coats and my car really looked brand new. I couldn't wait to take my 2010 Camaro SS out and show it off (Imperial Blue Metallic). Radiant has exceeded my expectations, and I can't wait to put on another coat. Thank you very much Jay. I just knew I could trust you. God bless. Bob from Santa Maria, CA.
This product is easy on, a little harder than previous products to get off, but worth it. The shine is so deep, even on my white Acura RDX. Great product!
It’s my go to product when I’m done with the car wash. I use it on my headlights, taillights and mirror caps. I do use it on my body panels when needed. Smells good and water beads off to dam good!!
Very good product.
Great product easy to use .great results.