Radiant Ceramic Coating
New look, same great formula! An easy-to-use, sprayable, SiO2-based ceramic coating that provides months of durable, hydrophobic paint protection!
- Leaves behind a brilliant, radiating shine
- Adds depth & clarity to any color paint
- Creates an ultra-slick, hydrophobic coating
- Easy spray-on, wipe-off application
- Safe for use on all surfaces
Radiant Ceramic Coating is a revolutionary paint protection spray that simplifies the ceramic coating process. Achieve months of durable, water-beading protection without the cost of a professionally installed coating. The simple spray-on, wipe-off application means you can produce an ultra-slick, hydrophobic finish in just minutes.
Use Radiant as a standalone coating for 3-4 months of protection, or as a boost on top of a previously applied coating to help prolong the dirt-repelling effects. Ceramic coated paint cleans easier, shines brighter and repels road grime better when compared to traditional waxes & sealants.
Want to learn more about how ceramics stack up to conventional waxes & sealants? Check out our blog post on the topic here!
1. Surface should be clean of any previous wax or sealant applications. Radiant can be applied as a booster to existing ceramic coatings.
2. Make sure surface is cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight. Radiant can be applied while the vehicle is still wet after a wash & rinse, or after the vehicle has been dried. Using as a drying aid will extend working time and help to avoid streaks.
3. Working small sections at a time, mist the panel with Radiant. Use a clean microfiber towel to work the coating in and distribute evenly.
4. With a dry microfiber towel, buff Radiant to a beautiful shine.
5. Once finished with the entire vehicle, allow 30-60 minutes for Radiant to cure. Avoid getting the surface wet during the curing period.
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act 2017 (CA-RTK)
Name of Substance CAS No. Functionality Water 7732-18-5 Carrier fluid/dissolver Ethoxylated C11-15 seconday alcohols 68131-40-8 Surfactant Aminoethylaminopropylmethylsiloxane/di-methylsiloxane copolymer 71750-79-3 Shine agent Polydimethylsiloxane 63148-62-9 Shine agent Polytrimethylhydrosilylsiloxane 68988-56-7 Resin Terpenes & Terpenoids, grapefruit oil 68917-32-8 Fragrance
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) can be downloaded from our website. Note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure than CA-RTK. Therefore, the information contained in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.