Radiant is a revolutionary paint protection spray that simplifies the ceramic coating process. Achieve months of durable, water-beading protection without the cost of a professionally installed coating. The simple spray-on, wipe-off application means you can produce an ultra-slick, hydrophobic finish in just minutes.
Use Radiant as a standalone coating for 3-4 months of protection, or as a boost on top of a previously applied coating to help prolong the dirt-repelling effects. Ceramic coated paint cleans easier, shines brighter and repels road grime better when compared to traditional waxes & sealants.
Want to learn more about how ceramics stack up to conventional waxes & sealants? Check out our blog post on the topic here!
1. Surface should be clean of any previous wax or sealant applications. Radiant can be applied as a booster to existing ceramic coatings.
2. Make sure surface is cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight. Radiant can be applied while the vehicle is still wet after a wash & rinse, or after the vehicle has been dried. Using as a drying aid will extend working time and help to avoid streaks.
3. Working small sections at a time, mist the panel with Radiant. Use a clean microfiber towel to work the coating in and distribute evenly.
4. With a dry microfiber towel, buff Radiant to a beautiful shine.
5. Once finished with the entire vehicle, allow 30-60 minutes for Radiant to cure. Avoid getting the surface wet during the curing period.
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act 2017 (CA-RTK)
|Name of Substance||CAS No.||Functionality|
|Ethoxylated C11-15 seconday alcohols||68131-40-8||Surfactant|
|Aminoethylaminopropylmethylsiloxane/di-methylsiloxane copolymer||71750-79-3||Shine agent|
|Terpenes & Terpenoids, grapefruit oil||68917-32-8||Fragrance|
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) can be downloaded from our website. Note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure than CA-RTK. Therefore, the information contained in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
As easy to use as the detail solution. Goes on easy and buffs to an unbelievable gloss shine. I cannot believe the shine; one almost needs sunglasses. I used it on my Lunar Blue MB and did not have an issue with any hazing . Super product in my book!!
It was easy to use and the results. Are outstanding
I've used Maguire's Polymer Sealant for years, a great product. Having heard so much about Jay's products I decided to try Radiant on my 2001 ZO6, as a sealer over the Maguires. I really didn't expect to see much of a difference, if any. I can only say I am completely impressed with the results!! Radiant added a whole different layer of depth and clarity to the silver paint. My 173k mile Corvette looks literally better than it ever has! Thank you Jay Leno! I'd love to share some photos of the car but unfortunately can't make "add photos" work...
lasts long time paint looks great feels awesome