Jay’s Wash + Wax is a great car wash shampoo when we need to get the car or truck clean in quick fashion, and still finish with a high-gloss shine. Its high-foaming formula helps to lift scratch causing dirt & road grime safely away from the paints surface. This formulation contains a unique blend of polymer-based waxes that leave behind a high-gloss finish.
An ideal soap for those of you using a foam gun, or a pressure wash & foam cannon combination! Wash and Wax can also be used in direct sunlight without fear of dreaded water spots forming. Great for washing a vehicle with a previous wax application to help extend the life of the paint protection.
Great for use with a traditional hose & bucket, with a foam gun, or even a pressure washer & foam cannon setup. If using a traditional hose & bucket, we suggest using the two-bucket car wash method.
Directions for use with 5 gallon bucket:
1. Add 2-4 ounces of soap to an empty bucket. Spray a pressurized blast of water to fill the bucket and produce loads of luxurious suds.
2. Wash car or truck with your normal wash routine.
Directions for use with a foam gun or foam cannon setup:
1. Fill the water/soap reservoir with clean water until almost full. Note if there are any fill lines printed on the bottle.
2. Add 2-4 ounces of soap to the water/soap reservoir.
3. Attach to foam gun/cannon and use per manufacturer's instructions.
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act 2017 (CA-RTK)
|Name of Substance||CAS No||Functionality|
|water||7732-18-5||carrier fluid / dissolver|
|sodium laureth sulfate||9004-82-4
|sodium chloride||7647-14-5||viscosity modifier|
|Sodium 2-(2-dodecyloxyethoxy)ethyl sulphate||3088-31-1||surfactant|
|polyethylene oxide lauryl ether||9002-92-0||surfactant|
|Siloxanes and Silicones, hydroxyalkyl groupterminated,
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) can be downloaded from our website. Note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure than CA-RTK. Therefore, the information contained in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.