Wash and Wax
Wash and Wax from Leno’s Garage is a foaming car wash shampoo that thoroughly cleans your vehicle while leaving behind a layer of wax protection to help shield your paint.
- Thick, foaming lather helps to lift dirt & grime away from your paint
- The PH-neutral formula rinses clean without any soap residue left behind
- Ultra-slick lubrication helps prevent surface scratches while washing
- Will not water spot, can be used in direct sunlight
- Leaves behind a high-gloss, protective wax coating
Jay’s Wash + Wax is a great car wash shampoo when we need to get the car or truck clean in quick fashion, and still finish with a high-gloss shine. Its high-foaming formula helps to lift scratch causing dirt & road grime safely away from the paints surface. This formulation contains a unique blend of polymer-based waxes that leave behind a high-gloss finish.
An ideal soap for those of you using a foam gun, or a pressure wash & foam cannon combination! Wash and Wax can also be used in direct sunlight without fear of dreaded water spots forming. Great for washing a vehicle with a previous wax application to help extend the life of the paint protection.
Great for use with a traditional hose & bucket, with a foam gun, or even a pressure washer & foam cannon setup. If using a traditional hose & bucket, we suggest using the two-bucket car wash method.
Directions for use with 5 gallon bucket:
1. Add 2-4 ounces of soap to an empty bucket. Spray a pressurized blast of water to fill the bucket and produce loads of luxurious suds.
2. Wash car or truck with your normal wash routine.
Directions for use with a foam gun or foam cannon setup:
1. Fill the water/soap reservoir with clean water until almost full. Note if there are any fill lines printed on the bottle.
2. Add 2-4 ounces of soap to the water/soap reservoir.
3. Attach to foam gun/cannon and use per manufacturer's instructions.
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act 2017 (CA-RTK)
Name of Substance CAS No Functionality water 7732-18-5 carrier fluid / dissolver sodium laureth sulfate 9004-82-4
surfactant sodium chloride 7647-14-5 viscosity modifier cocamidopropylhydroxysultaine 68139-30-0 surfactant Sodium 2-(2-dodecyloxyethoxy)ethyl sulphate 3088-31-1 surfactant polyethylene oxide lauryl ether 9002-92-0 surfactant glycol stearate 111-60-4 lubricant Siloxanes and Silicones, hydroxyalkyl groupterminated,
withheld shine agent
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) can be downloaded from our website. Note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure than CA-RTK. Therefore, the information contained in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.