Ceramic Wash Shampoo
Ceramic Wash Shampoo from Jay Leno’s Garage combines an incredibly slick, high-foaming wash soap with the high-gloss, paint-protecting properties of ceramic. Improve the durability, gloss, and beading of any existing coating. A great way to wash and ceramic coat your vehicle in one, easy step.
- Boost & replenish your existing ceramic coating
- Create loads of dirt-lifting foam & suds
- Leave behind durable, SiO2-based ceramic protection
- Save time by washing and coating in one step
- Outshine everyone at the next car show
Jay's Ceramic Wash Shampoo is infused with SiO2 nanoparticles to leave behind a high-gloss, water-beading finish that protects your vehicle's paint from harsh environmental elements. Create a super durable layer of paint protection that helps repel water, dirt, UV rays, and other environmental pollutants. For best coating results, we recommend allowing the finish to cure for 6-8 hours after the wash is complete.
We've spent countless hours developing a formula that not only leaves behind a beautifully glossy finish but also cleans with thick, dirt-clinging foam. Gently encapsulate dirt particles and lift them away from the surface to help avoid dreaded swirl marks & scratching. Great for use with a hose & bucket, a low-pressure foam gun, or a full foam cannon and pressure washer setup.
Other ceramic soaps on the market boast water-beading capabilities, but lack slickness and the foaming ability that is indicative of a quality wash shampoo. We've worked closely with our chemists to develop a formula that can deliver both: slick, foaming suds plus durable ceramic protection!
Ceramic-coated paint stays cleaner longer and is easier to detail when it is dirty. Use Ceramic Wash Shampoo to replenish your existing coating or use to wash a non-coated car and enjoy standalone protection that saves time & money.
Great for use with a traditional hose & bucket, with a foam gun, or even a pressure washer & foam cannon setup. If using a traditional hose & bucket, we suggest using the two-bucket car wash method.
Directions for use with 5-gallon bucket:
1. Add 2-4 ounces of soap to an empty bucket. Spray a pressurized blast of water to fill the bucket and produce loads of luxurious suds.
2. Wash car or truck with your normal wash routine. Then dry thoroughly.
3. Allow 6-8 hours after wash is complete for ceramic to cure.
Directions for use with a foam gun or foam cannon setup:
1. Fill the water/soap reservoir with clean water until almost full. Note if there are any fill lines printed on the bottle.
2. Add 2-4 ounces of soap to the water/soap reservoir.
3. Attach to foam gun/cannon and use per manufacturer's instructions.
4. Wash car or truck with your normal routine. Then dry thoroughly.
5. Allow 6-8 hours after wash is complete for ceramic to fully cure.
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act 2017 (CA-RTK)
Name of Substance CAS No Functionality Authoritative Lists water 7732-18-5 solvent sodium laureth sulfate 68585-34-2 surfactant cocamidopropylhydroxysultaine 68139-30-0 surfactant Sodium 2-(2-dodecyloxyethoxy)ethyl sulphate 3088-31-1 surfactant sodium chloride 7647-14-5 viscosity modifier glycol stearate 111-60-4 lubricant polyethylene oxide lauryl ether 9002-92-0 surfactant polydimethylsiloxane 63148-62-9 surface modifier ethoxylated C11-15 secondary alcohols 68131-40-8 surfactant
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) can be downloaded from our website. Note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure than CA-RTK. Therefore, the information contained in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.