Wheel & Tire Cleaner
Wheel & Tire Cleaner from Jay Leno’s Garage is formulated to safely clean road grime, brake dust, and old dressing applications from both wheels & rubber tires. Make quick work of the dirtiest detailing jobs with an effective cleaner that tackles multiple surfaces! Designed to be safe for most wheel types including common factory & OEM wheel finishes.
- A powerful cleaning solution that tackles two detailing jobs
- Safe for use on chrome, painted, powder-coated, polished, and other OEM wheel finishes
- Quickly & effortlessly clean brown tires (blooming)
- The deep-cleaning formula wipes out previous dressing applications
- Leave behind an incredibly clean, factory-fresh finish on both wheels & tires
- The non-acidic formula rinses away clean
Tackle two detailing jobs with one easy-to-use cleaning solution. Brake dust, old dressing applications, and road grime don't stand a chance! Wheel & Tire Cleaner from Jay Leno's Garage allows you to clean both wheels and tires with a powerful cleanser that digs deep to quickly lift away stubborn dirt & grime.
Blended with a powerful combination of alkaline-concentrated solvents, surfactants, and cleaning agents, the high-sudsing formula easily removes dirt, mud, brake dust, road grime, silicones, grease, and previously applied dressings from most wheel finishes and tires.
Give your wheels & tires a fresh start and achieve professional detailing results with Wheel & Tire Cleaner from Jay Leno's Garage!
Shake well. Work in a shaded area and ensure wheel, brake and tire surfaces are cool to the touch. Always follow your vehicle manufacturer's recommended care routine. Test an inconspicuous area to ensure desired results.
1. Rinse wheel & tire with clean water, then spray cleaner onto the desired areas. All a few moments for the cleaner to penetrate. Do not allow the product to dry on the surface.
2. Agitate stubborn brake dust and road grim with a brush or cloth. Use a soft-bristled brush on sensitive wheel surfaces, or a stiff-bristled brush for rubber sidewalls.
3. Rinse thoroughly with clean water and then dry.
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act 2017 (CA-RTK)
Name of Substance CAS No Functionality Authoritative Lists Water 7732-18-5 solvent sodium metasilicate, anhydrous 6834-92-0 cleaning agent cocoalkylmethyl polyoxyethylene ammonium
61791-10-4 surfactant acrylic polymer 75760-37-1 viscosity modifier disodium cocoamphodipropionate 68604-71-7 surfactant Sodium olefin sulfonate 68439-57-6 surfactant amines, coco alkyldimethyl, N-oxides 61788-90-7 surfactant EDTA, anhydrous 64-02-8 chelate / sequestrant 1-butoxypropan-2-ol 5131-66-8 co-solvent
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) can be downloaded from our website. Note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure than CA-RTK. Therefore, the information contained in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.