Quick & easily remove previous wax or coating applications without the fear of drying out your plastic, trim & rubber exterior surfaces. Fresh wax, paint protection film, and new coatings bond to the painted surface best when it is clean of old paint protection material.
Stay away from caustic dish soaps & abrasive laundry detergents when washing your vehicle. Sure they may remove a wax coating, but they can also harm your vehicle’s finish by etching, staining or scratching the paint. Instead use a car wash shampoo that is specifically formulated to tackle the task at hand!
Great for use with a traditional hose & bucket, with a foam gun, or even a pressure washer & foam cannon setup. If using a traditional hose & bucket, we suggest using the two-bucket car wash method.
Directions for use with 5 gallon bucket:
1. Add 2-4 ounces of soap to an empty bucket. Spray a pressurized blast of water to fill the bucket and produce loads of luxurious suds.
2. Wash car or truck with your normal wash routine.
Directions for use with a foam gun or foam cannon setup:
1. Fill the water/soap reservoir with clean water until almost full. Note if there are any fill lines printed on the bottle.
2. Add 2-4 ounces of soap to the water/soap reservoir.
3. Attach to foam gun/cannon and use per manufacturer's instructions.
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act 2017 (CA-RTK)
|Name of Substance||CAS No||Functionality||Authoritative Lists|
|water||7732-18-5||carrier fluid / dissolver|
|sodium laureth sulfate||9004-82-4
|amines, coco alkyldimethyl, N-oxides||61788-90-7||surfactant|
|tetrasodium N,N-bis(carboxylatomethyl)-Lglutamate||51981-21-6||chelate / sequestrant||CA TACs|
|sodium metasilicate, anhydrous||6834-92-0||cleaning agent|
|sodium chloride||7647-14-5||viscosity modifier|
|polyethylene oxide lauryl ether||9002-92-0||surfactant|
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) can be downloaded from our website. Note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure than CA-RTK. Therefore, the information contained in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.