Vehicle Wash from Leno’s Garage is a foaming car wash shampoo that is super-concentrated and PH-neutral.
- Thick, foaming lather helps to lift dirt & grime away from your paint
- Will not water spot, can be used in direct sunlight
- The PH-neutral formula rinses clean without any soap residue left behind
- Ultra-slick lubrication helps prevent surface scratches while washing
- Does not remove prior wax or sealant applications
Jay’s Vehicle Wash is our go-to car wash shampoo when detailing the cars in the Garage. Its high foaming formula helps to lift scratch-causing dirt & road grime safely away from the paint's surface. The non-stripping formulation makes Vehicle Wash an excellent choice for vehicles with wax, sealant, or coatings already applied as it will leave the protection intact while rinsing cleanly.
An ideal soap for those of you using a foam gun, or a pressure wash & foam cannon combination! Vehicle Wash can also be used in direct sunlight without fear of dreaded water spots forming. Blended with a unique mixture of lubricants & surfactants (cleaning agents), this car wash shampoo is sure to help your next auto detailing job go as smoothly as possible!
Great for use with a traditional hose & bucket, with a foam gun, or even a pressure washer & foam cannon setup. If using a traditional hose & bucket, we suggest using the two-bucket car wash method.
Directions for use with 5 gallon bucket:
1. Add 2-4 ounces of soap to an empty bucket. Spray a pressurized blast of water to fill the bucket and produce loads of luxurious suds.
2. Wash car or truck with your normal wash routine.
Directions for use with a foam gun or foam cannon setup:
1. Fill the water/soap reservoir with clean water until almost full. Note if there are any fill lines printed on the bottle.
2. Add 2-4 ounces of soap to the water/soap reservoir.
3. Attach to foam gun/cannon and use per manufacturer's instructions.
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act 2017 (CA-RTK)
|Name of Substance
||carrier fluid / dissolver
.omega.-hydroxy-, branched and linear)
|cocoalkylmethyl polyoxyethylene ammonium
||chelate / sequestrant
||EU Fragrance Allergens
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) can be downloaded from our website. Note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure than CA-RTK. Therefore, the information contained in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.